Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Men who hate women who hate men...

Is it just me or is the whole world pissed off at each other? This is my first swing at a blog thing, so bear with me a bit here, but are these people for real? Are there only pissed off people blogging?

Here's what I mean, and what prompted me to do a little blogging myself. For various reasons I came across this anti feminism blog. From there I clickty, click, clicked my way to about a thousand other women hating sites. What's with all the hate?

I'm an old fashioned conservative myself, I like holding hands, opening doors, sending flowers, treating a woman like a princess. And I respect a woman as the creature God made her, not the lie that feminism teaches. But at the same time, I dont hate those that have drunken that coolaid! I mean, to read some of the rants coming from some of these men, you'd think they were a bunch feministas with their reproduction organs switched out!

So what is it with the world? Women hate men, Men hate women that hate men. Women hate men that hate women who hate men? Geeez... Im gettin dizzy...

And thats another thing... Can any of these "haters" out there express themselves without all the vulgarity? Im no prude, I spent enough time in my life as fireman, I could make a sailor blush with my creativity. But is that anyway to make a point?

What has this world come too?

I suppose thats gonna be my theme around here.

We'll see...

1 comment:

Techpriest said...

Since you're new at this, a bit of a warning:

First, you aren't going to convince many people, if anyone, to come away from MGTOW side. The issues at hand are more complicated than your posts theorize, and most already know plenty of creative counter-arguments. Putting up some posts about how they aren't masculine will not cause them to lay down and apologize for real or percieved slights against you.

Second, I've been around the MRA/feminist lines for years, and I want to give a very key warning here: over time, your distaste will become rage, and rage a dark hatred, when you do this for too long. I have seen this in feminist writings where a blogger will become increasingly radical over time. Don't be so arrogant as to think that you are not immune from this. I'm sure you're waiting for me to say that this is also true of antifeminists and MGTOW, but you're smart enough to see that people can talk in the general case, right?

Anyway, I'm not too likely to come back by, but you've been warned. This particular battle is quite treacherous.